Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crafty Creations 6: Baby Bibs

This project is very easy. All you need is some material with baby patterns on it. (I mixed and matched to make them reversable). Make great baby shower gifts.


Materials:
Baby patterned flannel (fat folds work great) (enough of one or 2 patterns for a front and back)
bib pattern (I found one on-line that I could print off)
Thread

Directions
Cut out printed bib patterned
Trace pattern on back of flannel matterial (w/ a pencil)
Cut along bib outline on both pieces of flannel
Place flannel bib cut outs front side toward each other and sew along the edge leaving a small opening.
Turn bibs inside out though openening so proper side of material is showing.
Hand sew opening in bib closed.
Add velcro or snap to handles of bib (I made my handles a little longer to be able to just tie them in the back)

No comments:

Post a Comment