Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am back.. Hopefully!!!

Well it has been a while since I have been on here. A lot has happened since the last time I posted anything.
*I worked with Kindergartens doing kindergarten interverntion for about 4 months at a school in Kuna. I also worked with 1st and 3rd grades doing Progress Monitoring for the IRI (for those who are not aware of what the IRI is.. it is the Idaho Reading Indicator, a test that students take in grades K-3 to test their reading fluency. I worked with them to practice their fluency to get ready for the test.)
*I subbed for the last 2 weeks of school for a friend of mine at the same school in one of the kindergarten classes I worked with. I LOVED IT!!! I can honestly say I did not make a mistake in finally getting my degree in what I have always wanted to do. I am looking forward to actually having a class of my own here soon. Hoping that I will be able to find a teaching job this coming school year. Otherwise I will be subbing until I do.
*We bought a new house in Meridian and started renting out our house in Kuna.
*Aubrey was moved up in her gymnastics, so she is now going more days for longer periods of time.
*Aubrey ran the Capital Classic again this year. Her 3rd year running and she loves more each time. Her time this year was 11:08 (more than 2 mins faster than last year) and she got 231/639 girls. She runs it each year with her aunt. I was told this year I could not run it with them so I watched my nephew while they ran it
*I have been taking some pictures when we have gone to the parks and out for walks. This includes family pictures for my cousin and his family.
So we have been staying pretty busy so far. Now that summer is here we have been spending a lot of time outside enjoying this beautiful weather that we have finally gotten.

So this is our last 3 months summed up for you. Will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment