Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wanna feel smart?!?

I received these in an email the other day. I got a good laugh at them, so I thought I would share them with you. After reading some of them you have to wonder how some people got to where they are today!

1) "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,"
-- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign

2) "I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body,"
--Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.

3) "That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it,"
--A congressional candidate in Texas .

4) "Half this game is ninety percent mental."
--Philadelphia Phillies manager, Dan ny Ozark

5) "It isn't pollution that's harming the environment.. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.."
--Al Gore, Vice President

6) "We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."
-- Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor.


ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment