Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer is almost over!

Since my last post not a whole lot has happened, or at least it doesn't seem like a  lot to me.

  • I watched my 9 month old nephew for a week while my sister took Aubrey and Sierra to Lake Powell and Lagoon.
  • I got my patio table cushions recovered now I just need to paint the table.
  • We took Aubrey to San Francisco for a week for our summer vacation. (photos to come soon, took over 2000 pictures so there are a lot to go through)
  • We were going to try to get our passports to go to Canada this summer but with the new house and the cost to get one for all of us we decided to wait till I either get a teaching job or am subbing on a regular basis this next school year and go next summer. 
  • I narrowed it down to just a few pics to chose from to enter in the fair this year then I went on vacation and took more pictures that I like so now I have to decide all over again. I have a few days to decide what I am going to do.
Well that is pretty much all that has happened in the last few weeks for us. I am hoping this next month stays pretty busy and I get some interviews for jobs in the area that will lead to a job this school year. 

Stay tuned... more to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment